Monday 5 October 2009

ภาษาจีน

พมกําัลงเร้นภาษาแมนดารินยากมากคร้บ
I'm learning Mandarin, it's very hard.


So it's been a couple of days into my chinese mandarin learning. I haven't found a place to study yet, just doing some traveling before I still down and find a school. I think its a better situation here, because not many people seem to speak English so I will be forced to speak chinese on a daily basis to convey what I want.


Mandarin has 5 tones, which a new learner first has to get to grips with if they're not familiar with tonal languages.
Coming from learning Thai it's not such an issue. Some of the sounds are quite hard to imitate particularly, and gonna take me a while to get a hold on. I have to say one major incentive for me learning, is that the girls here are seriously cute :) So one day would be nice having a conversation with them that extends beyond the basics.








No comments: