Monday 3 August 2009

what's this a song not about love and hearbreak? haha just kidding!

So I've been away from the blogging a bit, but don't fret I know all Thai-philes have probably been busy with your studies as well. Puts me to shame really.
Anyway, I cant seem to get enough of Sek Loso's music recently. I don't know maybe it's the whole indie brit/rock he juxtaposes with Thai sometimes melancholic heatfelt lyrics, and plus the stories he tells every one can relate to.

I particular like these lines in his song, ไม่ยอมตัดใจ
แต่ใจมันรักเธอ ก็เลยไม่ยอมตัดใจ
dtae jai man rak ter gor loie mai yom dtat jai
But my heart still loves you, and I refuse to stop loving you.
ไม่ปล่อยให้ใคร ยังยื้อเธอไว้อย่างนั้น
mai bploi hai krai yang yeu ter wai yaang nan
I can't let you go to someone else, as I'm still attached to you.



No comments: