Monday 14 September 2009

Thai graffiti

Although Thailand isn't renowned for its graffiti, there are still some interesting pieces of artwork found in and around bangkok. I was over at Tirbudragon's blog and was reminded of the talented artists that exhibit their work within the kingdom. This particular work that he features is found in พระนคร Phra Nakorn district. Also I stumbled upon another site, that also shows something a bit more refreshing than the BNE was here stickers and other BNE bits of graffiti found all around Bangkok. Later on in the week, I shall post some interesting bits of graffiti that strike a chord with me, and I encourage all of the two readers on this blog to send me any pics that bangkok or upcountry graffiti pictures.
Thai graffiti
More Thai graffiti

No comments: