Wednesday 13 May 2009

Hello welcome to my Thai blog!

When I was first starting to learn Thai I wasn't aware of the multitude of resources found on the internet for improving your proficiency in Thai. It was only after I had developed my Thai language skills, up to a certain level, that I found helpful language forums such as thaivisa.com. The various members on the language forum were more than helpful in answering my endless number of questions concerning Thai. I then found that some of them had their own blogging sites catering generally towards the more advanced reader. I therefore decided to set up something aimed at all levels that would hopefully be conducive to a relaxed learning atmosphere, where people wouldnt be scared of posting questions no matter how rudimentary they may seem.
So I hope you will find this blog useful on some level, and whilst I do not proclaim to be an expert in thai (far from it, i would say I'm intermediate at best) I hope we can all learn from each other.
I shall try and keep the blog updated as often as I can, please bear with me as I can't continue resisting getting into this whole blogging sphere any longer.
Thank you for stopping by.



No comments: